February 28, 2011
February 25, 2011
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience in a similar role
- A strong command of English both written and verbal will be essential and Arabic language skills an advantage.
To succeed in this position you will need to be able to design and prepare print layouts for production as well as work with CSS and HTML design, coding standards and implementation and have good knowledge of Adobe Flash design and animation. In addition you will have the ability to organize and prioritize your work, while dealing with multiple assignments and time constraints. This position requires a high level of attention to detail. Finally we are seeking a team player who communicates effectively across departmental borders, has fun at work and ideally is a Ferrari enthusiast.
For more information www.ferrariworldabudhabi.com
February 24, 2011
- Identify, address and solve complex user interface and information design challenges.
- Work with user-flows and wireframes to deliver designs of UI components and Web applications.
- Create design solutions that fully represent user, business, and brand, market, requirements.
- Produce visual design mock-ups and develop rapid prototypes in Flash and/or HTML, CSS.
- Work with the Senior User Interface Designer to incorporate user feedback into designs.
- Independently work with business owners, marketing and technology teams on various interfaces and marketing-driven content.
- Design and develop multimedia solutions (banners, presentations etc.) for marketing purposes using Flash.
- Assist the Graphic Designer in designing newsletters, PDF documents and email marketing templates that are compatible with major email clients (Outlook, Lotus Notes, Gmail, Yahoo etc.)
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in designing Web sites and Web applications.
- Bachelor Degree in Graphics Design and/or relevant work experience.
- Solid command of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat and Flash.
- Expert in HTML and CSS
- Highly dynamic and creative.
- Organized with high attention to detail.
- Able to work under pressure and produce results.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in communicating at different levels.
- An online portfolio is a must.
Send CV and cover letter to email@example.com
- event organizers/coordinators
- kids entertainers (face painters, balloon benders, party hosts, etc...
- voice over artists (interested people will be asked to come for a voice cast)
- musicians (violin, guitar, saxophone, flute, etc....
- painters, dancers, singers or any other talent.
- graphic designers
both professionals and amateurs.
(include role in the subject)
February 22, 2011
The right candidate would have strong creativity, communication, and organizational skills.
Some knowledge of new age thinking is a plus.
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Graphic Designer will create, design and updates images, charts, tables and create illustrations to accompany stories published online. Will also work on producing image design and graphic layout for the website and its related pages. Will ensure all images on the website meet the prescribed standards.
February 21, 2011
This isn't just how our stuff looks, it's how it works. We're looking for someone that knows the only way to create the best experience is to combine a passion for clarity, a truckload of prototyping and obsessive attention to detail.
You'll need a good understanding of typography, spacing, copywriting and general UI best practice (and when to ignore best practice). Finally, you'll need good front end development skills to pull all the pieces together for the rest of the team to run with.
- Minimum Bachelors Degree
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Experience : 2 Years +
- Age : 23 - 35
- Salary Range : $1000 - $1200 / monthly
- A strong online portfolio displaying user-centred design, and ideally some experience with web database solutions.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
February 20, 2011
- Art Director, 3-5 years of experience
- Senior Strategic Planner, 10 years of experience
- Head of Copywriting, 10 years of experience
- Account Director, 7 years of experience
- Account Manager, 3-6 years of experience
- Account Executive, 0-2 years of experience
- Account Manager (3D accounts), 4 years of experience
- Personal Assistant to MD, 2 to 7 years of experience
- Executive Assistant to CEO, 4 to 8 years of experience
- Head of Design, 10 years of experience
- Assistant Production Manager BTL/Print, 5 years of experience
- Graphic Designer, 2 years of experience
- Financial Analyst, minimum 2 years of experience
- Arabic Copywriter BTL
- Research & Analyst, contractor
- Accountant AR, 1-2 years of experience
- Recruitment Officer, minimum 2 years of experience - contractor
Send CV to: email@example.com
You'll play a major part in a new marketing site for Campaign Monitor. After that you'll be building landing pages for big product updates that people can't help but share, sites for fun promos we're running, t-shirts and loads more.
We're not just after a talent for crafting beautiful designs, but a passion for communicating with clarity. Read that again. Clarity. If that word doesn't resonate with you, you're not for us. I hear Nokia is hiring though.
- Bachelor degree in Advertising / Marketing, Business Administration, or any other related field
- Understaning of digital communication and advertising.
- Understaning of social media.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and keep deadlines.
- Excellent project execution skills.
- Organized and responsible.
- Good presentation skills.
Bachelor degree in Advertising / Marketing, Business Administration, or any other related field
- Concept development for digital campaigns
- Social media applications, websites, banner campaigns
- Direct concept & copy development (eCRM, direct, DM)
- Copy development for digital elements of multichannel campaigns
- Website & portal content development
- Excellent command of the English language
- Experience writing for the digital space
- Ability to edit and proof read own material
February 18, 2011
- Meeting clients or account managers to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job
- Interpreting the client's business needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose
- Estimating the time required to complete the work and providing quotes for clients
- Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time
- Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to clients or account managers
- Working with a wide range of media, including photography and computer-aided design (CAD)
- Contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches
- Working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists.
- Bachelors Degree
- Graphic Design
- Experienced (Non-Manager) 3 Years +
Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media (particularly design programs such as Quark Xpress, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3D Studio, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash) as most graphic design work is now completed on a computer
Pre-Press experience is a must as well as having the ability to multi-task, work well under pressure and be a team player.
Arabic language skills - A MUST
February 15, 2011
February 14, 2011
The successful candidate will be expected to provide teaching in the specialized area of Graphic Design as it relates to the conceptualization, development, and execution of visual messages utilizing both traditional and digital methods of message making, including, but not limited to, specialized subjects such as typography, packaging, web design, and motion and interactive graphics. The candidate will also be expected to maintain and actively pursue creative work and/or research related to visual communications.
- Applicants must have earned a Master of Fine Arts in Graphic Design, Communication Design or Visual Communication, and possess a strong, recent record of professional accomplishments and/or active research in the field of communication design, as well as a demonstrated proficiency in the latest Abode Creative Suite applications. The successful candidate will demonstrate versatility, forward thinking, and advanced working knowledge of the leading technology appropriate to the discipline, and will be well apprised of contemporary design discourse in relation to its practice and pedagogy.
- All faculty members at Zayed University are expected to offer high-quality teaching and may be required to contribute to interdisciplinary courses in the University's core curriculum. Candidates must submit digital versions of personal and teaching portfolios as attachments or URL.
- A proven record of excellence at baccalaureate-level teaching.
- Commitment to a sustained pace of scholarship and/or creative activities.
- A substantial level of computer literacy, and proficiency in the application of information technology in education.
- Advanced knowledge in scripting, and digital design for web publishing and interaction.
- Teaching experience in higher education as full-time faculty, adjunct faculty or graduate assistant.
- Experience utilizing nonlinear editing software such as Adobe After Effects.
The University's benefits package is highly attractive, with competitive salaries, housing, a furniture allowance, annual vacation airline tickets for the employee and immediate family, educational subsidies for children and subsidized healthcare for the employee.
Please visit our Web site at www.zu.ac.ae and click on "Careers" to be directed to Zayed University's HR website. Candidates must apply on-line in order for their application to be considered.
To ensure full consideration for this position, all on-line applications must include the following submitted as a PDF (no larger than 2MB):
1. Letter of intent
2. Design/research statement
3. Teaching philosophy
4. Curriculum vitae
5. Sample syllabi
6. The names and complete contact information for three references
7. Portfolio of professional/ research work and student work (up to 20 clearly identified images of each)
February 12, 2011
element^n is seeking talented and professional Visual & Web UI Developers. Working in a team environment from the designs produced by our User Experience and Business Consultants, the visual developer is responsible for creating attractive and innovative user interface designs that are powerful, easy to use, highly customizable & reusable. Visual & Web UI Developers are in direct contact with the needs of the customer and deliver highly tailored and visible solutions.
As a Visual & Web UI Developer you will:
- Work with our cross functional teams of analysts, developers and graphic designers to translate business objectives into attractive visual concepts and innovative browser-based solutions that are powerful, easy to use and highly customizable.
- Customize and extend existing graphic designs and provide support in simple design work such as file prep, digital output, and photo editing
- Assist web and application developers to improve usability of the web UIs on our projects and products
- Actively contribute status and estimates in the daily agile project management (SCRUM) meetings
- Ensure that our web deliveries remain at the bleeding edge of digital design by remaining up to date on web trends and technologies
Desired Skills & Experience
We are looking for the following base skills and experience:
- A passion for web trends and technologies and design
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to handle multiple assignments, prioritize, and ensure that all deadlines are met
- A proactive nature with resourcefulness to identify challenges and propose solutions
- Fluent written and spoken English and Arabic
- A team player with a great attitude towards your colleagues and love for your fellow man
- Listen to others and accepts input from team members, displaying a positive attitude and flexibility in day to day work
- Set high standards for own performance and appreciate each team member’s contribution to the project
- Flexibility to work with the client’s ideas and to create output according to the client specifications
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and changing demands
Senior candidates will have the following skills and experience:
- 3+ years experience innovating with web technologies
- Strong Interaction Design skills including design for dynamic content as well as a deep knowledge of current web technology and its limitations.
- Advanced understanding and experience in web standards, cross browser compatibility issues, usability best practices.
- Experience with Web 2.0 techniques and tools such as cross-domain AJAX, JSON, JQuery, Dojo, Sencha (ExtJS), and Flex or other “Rich Client” toolkits
- Experience with social networking APIs and design trends, such as integrating the Facebook Connect or OpenSocial APIs, is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of web widget and syndication platforms such as widgetbox, beebo, gigya, google gadgets, etc. Experience designing and integrating such widgets is desirable.
February 11, 2011
You’ll be part of our web production team, forming a liaison between designers and developers in the cycle of websites production. The job involves building web pages and maintaining websites, using industry standard tools. You’ll be creating and updating HTML code, utilizing CSS formatting and layout techniques, editing and preparing web images, using CMS systems to manage/update websites and optimizing code for better performance.
- University Degree in Computer Science, Multimedia or any equivalent degree.
- Good knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Good knowledge of Adobe Dreamweaver.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop for image editing.
- Flash knowledge is a plus
- Organized, motivated, good communication skills, attention to details, responsible, good team playe
- 6 months - 1 year Experience
February 10, 2011
February 9, 2011
- Highly organized and able to work with multiple projects.
- Excellent sense of design, layout and typography.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Web and multimedia design experience is a plus.
Send CV and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates without portfolios and/or samples will not be considered.
February 8, 2011
- Culturally exposed to new trends in advertising and constantly seeking to learn new ones.
- Able to integrate different communication solutions holistically into ideas.
- Masters all techniques of art direction.
- Hard worker, able to deliver bright ideas and execute them under pressure.
- A minimum of 4 year experience in an advertising is a must.
- Masters art direction techniques and takes full responsibility on work developed
- Masters conceptual idea generation and capable of developing ideas on his/her own in a holistic approach
- Attuned to the digital space and able to integrate ideas in new media
- Fully understands brand strategies, creative briefs and how to make the most of brainstorming
- Team player and active contributor.
- Excellent presentation skills to sell his/her ideas
- Leads on organizing and delivering workload efficiently, and commits to short deadlines and flawless delivery
February 7, 2011
- Degree in Graphic Design from a major university
- Good command of main design, web design and imaging software: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Web and multimedia design experience is a plus: HTML, Cascaded Style Sheets (CSS), Flash, etc.
Creative, organized, motivated, good communication skills, attention to details, responsible, ability to work and coordinate with team members.
February 3, 2011
- Print design and layout
- Build visual components for web applications
- Web Styling
- University Graduate
- Excellent inter-personal communication skills
- Holds a university degree in graphics design.
- Knowledge of CSS, HTML is a plus
- Motorized with personal vehicle (there is no public transport to office location)
Berytech, ESIB Campus,
+961 4 533 560 / 1
February 2, 2011
- Various display stands and point of sale material.
- Shop interiors and facades.
- In-store sections and/or area in Hypermarkets and supermarkets.
- Event and promotional stands and/or area.
The designer has to
- Understand briefs and gather relevant information and references.
- Creatively inspire, direct and produce presentable designs.
- Prepare 3D rendered visuals for the designs to be presented.
- Produce final detailed drawings with all needed elements.
- Work out the technical details and recommend the adequate solutions taking into account the various material and/or technical constraints.
- Supervise all aspects of the projects from concept to finished products.
- Visit and liaise with third party suppliers when necessary.
- Very good knowledge of Auto cad 2D and 3D.
- Solid knowledge of 3D Max or equivalent 3D rendering software
- Experience is a plus.
February 1, 2011
The Web Designer will be responsible for creation of clear, attractive and usable designs and design guidelines, hands on web and content asset creation, translating high level user requirements into design concepts, working closely with other ecommerce team members and web development team to enhance and amend designs.
Experience & Education:
• Strong sense of ownership
• Creative flair
• Proactive and self-starter
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Used to working against tight deadlines
• Working effectively with others
• Excellent English, both spoken and written
• Arabic (preferred)
• 2 – 3 years experience (preferred)
• Basic level of commercial awareness Skills:
• Strong understanding of E-commerce considerations including customer journey, SEO and usability
• Photoshop and Illustrator design skills - evidenced by a strong portfolio
• Experience of Dreamweaver
• Comfortable with hand-coding (if and when necessary)
• Skilled in story boarding and user journeys
• Awareness of W3C web standards
• Awareness of cross browser/platform compatibility issues.
* Location: Beirut, Lebanon
* Compensation: up to $1600 depends on experience
email@example.com or call at 05-559710
- Preparing all artwork files in high resolution.
- Finalizing all pre-press files.
- Drawing dye-cut molds.
- Photo retouching.
- Producing paper mock-up and samples to validate and fine tune the artwork files.
- Archiving all high res material
- Very good knowledge of Photo shop, Illustrator, and In-Design.
- Minimum 2 years experience as a final artwork artist/ finalizer.