The Junior Graphic Designer must have the ability to interpret core project objectives/requirements and develop creative concepts. Produce solutions to provide high quality design materials for publishing, web and multimedia products.
- Responsible for assisting in conceptualizing, designing and the completion of collateral material for corporate projects including company brochures, and any other collateral or advertising material, as assigned.
- Responsible for assisting in conceptualizing, designing and the completion of collateral material for specials, as assigned.
- In addition to creative responsibilities, the designer will be the primary manager of graphic vendors, such as printers, photographers.
- This position also requires administrative duties, such as archiving print material, handling logo requests, developing and maintaining filing system, etc
- Responsible for the concept, design and delivery of a wide range of graphic design solutions
- Develop creative concepts through discussions and planning sessions with team members.
- Identify new trends in design and form for delivery of materials.
- Elevate the creative thinking across the organization
- Demonstrating creativity and generating new and original ideas
- Expertise in graphical design programs such as InDesign, Quark Xpress, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3D Studio, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver or Flash
- Strong English and Arabic spoken and written skills. French is a plus.
- Working knowledge of computer programs to accomplish work (Microsoft Office & powerpoint)
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Hands on, professional style
- Self organized: organizing one’s own work efficiently by planning objectives and scheduling time and activities, dedicating available time and energy availed to main issues and critical problems
- Behavioral flexibility: modifying one’s behavior to reach a predetermined goal when problems or opportunities arise
- Stress tolerant: perform effectively under time pressure and in the face of disappointment, adversity and opposition
- Energetic: maintaining a high level of energy, extremely active for prolonged periods of time when the job requires this. Working hard, possessing staying power