vit-e branding + digital agency recruiting // UX/ UI Graphic Designer
vit-e _branding + digital agency_ is on the lookout for a User Interface Designer with 2+ years of experience.
Candidates should be visually exposed, internet-smart, have an outstanding portfolio, and a very good command of design software.
A strong sense of typography (Arabic and Latin) is a must.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prototype and create wireframes
- Design and implement websites and apps along with elaborating a sustainable and flexible information architecture
- Fluent in responsive design, mobile/tablet UI/UX
- Produce icons, graphics, and marketing materials
- Modify existing sites and graphics
- Provide high-level of competence in interpersonal skills, consultation and effective communication with the team and clients.
- Evidence of the capacity to work professionally with a medium size team of staff to ensure project outcomes and timelines are achieved.
HOW TO APPLY
- Application Cover Sheet
- Your current resume – including the names and contact details of referees.
- a compiled PDF portfolio, not bigger than 5Mb
you can email the requested documents to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the Subject: Application for UX/ UI Graphic Design Position