Instabeat is looking for an energetic, creative and talented Web Design Intern to work with us. You must have a great sense of aesthetic and experience within the digital universe. You have a well-rounded understanding of web trends, more specifically online dashboards, and a strong knowledge of user experience principles. You must be very self-driven, but also have great teamwork and collaboration skills.
Under the direction of our design team, you will:
- Communicate with the product research and customer service teams to understand feature enhancements.
- Brainstorm with our design team the organization of our ever-growing online dashboard and mobile app.
- Help design wires for page layout.
- Assist our community manager in creating banners, emails, and other web assets for our communications.
- 0-3 years experience.
- Good understanding of Instabeat, the wearables and the self-tracking movement.
- Very well versed in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strength in layout, color and typography.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines, and take ownership of tasks.
- Experience with html, css, jQuery a plus.
- Experience with sports and wearables is a big plus.
- Send a resume and cover letter (mandatory) explaining why you would like to work at Instabeat, and what you can bring.
- Online/Attached portfolio required