- Replying 9:00 - 6:00 PM on social media channels Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and Vine
- Moderating conversation and encouraging specific topics
- Welcoming members to the community & acclimating them
- Building relationships with key members of the community and influencers
- Promoting members, making introductions to other members, and encouraging relationship formation
- Running regular programming/content/events
- Finding internal resources to respond to specific community discussions and coordinating cross-functional needs
- Enforcing guidelines/boundaries
- Managing tools – might be a combination of enterprise & social networks (FB, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc)
- Channeling input and response from community into other organizational processes
- Planning and developing strategies for increasing engagement and conversion
- Superior Arabic written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate and understand local language
- high use of social media, especially twitter and Instagram
- Ability to use Powerpoint, Excel and word
- Well-versed in social media news and trends.
- Highly collaborative with the ability to influence others.
- Vine/Instagram video production experience is a bonus.