The primary objective of this role is to become an integral part of the creative, project management team, social media and content production team. The selected candidate will specialize in digital media and digital content ideation and production. The candidate must be able to create unique content to engage fans/followers and devise innovative strategies that achieve client’s business objectives as the situation requires.
The ideal candidate will have broad interactive/digital experience and a genuine commitment to working closely with clients and internal teams to deliver superior client value and experience, and set business results.
This is a very important position within EGNYT. We’re looking for a candidate that wants to be a significant contributor to the agency’s continued growth. The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in digital marketing project management, digital marketing strategy, content management, web design and/or mobile application development. An Account Manager at EGNYT is accountable for client satisfaction, revenue, profitability, sustainability and growth for each assigned account, as well as for work quality and internal account team health.
- Own client engagement, from beginning to end, and manage client relationship
- Apply past experience and fresh new ideas to grow and engage social communities on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn and Pinterest, from creation to a vibrant, healthy community
- Offer guidance and management for social content standards and best processes
- Create unique content to engage fans and devise innovative strategies that achieve client’s business objectives
- Work collaboratively with team members to develop and implement successful social media campaigns
- Identify emerging social media tools and leverage them to achieve outstanding results
- Engage in consultative planning to meet business requirements and optimize the social experience.
- Foster strategic thinking within team and consistently drive team toward the highest possible caliber deliverables
- Support the management of projects for on-time and on-budget completion
- Create and execute account plans and work closely with external team to align plans, roadmaps and client needs with services and resources
- Lead the internal team in defining priorities and navigating obstacles on projects
- Set (and reset) client expectations on scope, timeline and budget
- Direct (and redirect) client communications regarding project deliverables (feedback in quality, changes in scope, new requests, risks, etc.)
- Review work in development to ensure alignment with client expectations and EGNYT’s quality standards – spark the creation of great work by inspiring teams
- Proactively identify and mitigate risks, including financial, and escalate issues to management that impact project budget
- Deep interactive expertise and a genuine commitment to working closely with new and existing clients and internal teams to deliver real value and results
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills. Fluency in both English and French languages and exceptional communication, writing and time-management skills is a must
- Solid understanding of color theory, branding, typography and composition principles
- Experience with social media, video, and digital design
- Basic level knowledge in the areas of consumer marketing, informational graphics, advertising, identity development and branding
- Understanding of interactive design and UX design principles
- Experience with Adobe Suite or equivalent is a plus
- Strong social media production experience; ability to write and create content on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram and other potential media platforms
- Basic understanding of other digital marketing disciplines for integrated strategies (i.e. SEO, Paid Search, Paid Media)
- Commitment to producing beautiful design.
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects/accounts, manage staff and client relationships and deliver results