The Creative Coordinator assists in the development and finalization of creative concepts for events, actively participating in their implementation on-site, and following up with supplier teams when needed be.
This is a challenging position for a very dynamic and creative individual.
Skills & Proficiencies
1. A Bachelor’s Degree in any creative practice including Graphic Design, Set Design, and other related areas.
2. One year’s working experience is of significant added value
3. Demonstrated advanced computer skills in the following programs are expected as well:
• Windows from ’98 to XP - MAC system
• Adobe (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
• Office (Word, Power Point, Excel)
• Optional / added value: - 3d Studio Max