Maddict is searching for an experienced Digital Art Director professional with a deep understanding of the online / mobile advertising industry.
The Digital Art Director is going to:
- Interact with Copywriters to develop creative concepts and executions of assigned product(s).
- Possess solid understanding of the science and market dynamics of assigned product(s).
- Provide accurate time and cost estimates for each tactic.
- Advise client on all technical visual recommendations and/or issues. Pitching ideas to clients.
- Help facilitate both the input and creative meetings.
- Support campaign research and strategic communication directions.
- Create compelling designs for android and iOS platforms and digital concepts for global or multinational brands.
- Design images, icons, banners and audio enhancements.
- Work closely with Operations and marketing teams to communicate any/all changes to campaigns, delivery issues, and optimization suggestions for the design.
- Proactively seek new online advertising knowledge, keep current with interactive media trends
- Provide detailed direction to designers.
- Assist in the education and development of designers.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, communication design, or visual arts.
- Demonstrate ability to think creatively and provide marketable solutions in conceiving, developing, and producing tactics.
- 5+ years’ experience in Designs and arts with a deep understanding of the online advertising industry, preferably in mobile web / applications.
- Effective problem solving skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- The ability to inspire, motivate and lead a team.
- Initiative, drive and enthusiasm.
- Excellent communication and 'people skills'.
- Fluent in Arabic and English. French is a plus.