Candidates should be passionate about great user-centered design. He/she must be self-motivated and able to plan and drive tasks, possess great communication skills, technical knowledge, and connect easy with others.
Key Requirements & Qualifications:
- 6+ years of experience
- Evangelize and demonstrate best practices in heuristics, usability and user-centric design for all type of digital platforms (Desktop, Mobile, screens, etc.).
- Translate business objectives and user needs into exceptional user experiences.
- Identify and plan the user experience research needed to meet the strategic business goals.
- Share insights from field studies and surveys with internal stakeholders
- Create customer ecosystem models, personas and end-user scenarios, interaction models, blueprints, consumer journey maps, all based on user data
- Create mood boards, sketches, storyboards, user flows, wireframes and functional prototypes
- Ensure design goals are aligned with end-user needs through focus groups and usability tests
- Research and monitor current trends and best practices related to user interaction and experience design.
- Experience with organizing and sharing end-user insights via customer models and persona descriptions
- Experience using UX tools to conceptualize strategies and deliverables from concept creation and ideation through to implementation
- Excels at providing both highly analytical as well as highly creative ideas to a design engagement
- Create elegant information design solutions and supporting documentation including: Usability testing reports, Heuristic Evaluations, - Best practices recommendations, Experience Concepts, Sitemaps and user flow diagrams, User stories, Wireframes, Rich Interactive Prototypes….