Job Title: Graphic Designer
Employment Status: Full-Time
Location: Tripoli Campus
Deadline for Application: 31 August 2016
Main Responsibility: To create a wide range of advertising and marketing materials that inspire, inform and captivate the public.
- Design and layout of electronic and print materials for all requested programs and events.
- Carry design projects from concept to completion while adhering to the visual identity standards of the University.
- Maintain University image so it remains consistent and used properly by internal and external parties.
- Create electronic designs that promote the content of BAU’s social media pages and increase its visibility.
- Update the news and upcoming activities organized by Tripoli Campus on BAU's website/Tripoli Web page.
- Maintain the electronic and manual archiving system of the Graphic Design office.
- Responsible for managing print orders and dealing with external suppliers.
Education: University degree in the field of Graphic Design. (Master's Degree or equivalent is an advantage).
Work Experience: Minimum of 2 years design experience.
Skills and knowledge:
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Microsoft Office Suite, including PowerPoint required.
- Strong analytical skills, artistic ability, and creativity.
- Strong conceptual and visual communications skills.
- Comfortable working on bilingual design projects (English and Arabic).
- Understand the use of production, pre-press, and print technologies.
- Understand the value of Social Media Applications such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc...
- Understand Typography (line-height, kerning and tracking) and current trends and styles.
- Photography and Videography skills:
oFilming and editing skills for short video packages
Interested candidates are invited to send a letter of motivation as well as a CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.