At WaveMark, we develop products that matter. Products that make a positive impact in the world.
We care about what we do and love how we do it. And we only retain an A-Class team.
This is your chance to work with a highly talented team, expand your skills, and create awesome apps for WaveMark.
- You have exceptional visual design skills with an impressive portfolio that shows it
- You have a thorough understanding of contemporary user-centered design methodologies
- You have experience in designing User Interfaces for the web and mobile
- You are eager to learn how the web works and even willing to start writing some code
- You love overcoming obstacles and hurdles
- Curiosity is one of your virtues. Genuine curiosity in our business, technology, processes, and customers
- You have experience working in teams and in good communication. And you have the ability to work independently and push projects to completion
- You have excellent command of written and spoken English
- WaveMark Lebanon Offshore is a multinational, healthcare-focused, innovation center operating in the space of complex System Design, Engineering, Integration, Deployment, & Lifecycle Management
- Technologies range from multiplatform software development, integration platforms - to business intelligence & analytics
- Our teams handle Project & Account management, Requirements Engineering, Architecture & Design, Software Development, Quality Assurance and Customer Support.
- Our customers are healthcare providers and producers of healthcare products based in the United States (nation-wide), Europe, GCC and the Far East
To apply, please email email@example.com. Send us a current resume in HTML, Plain Text, or PDF format. In the body of the email please explain why you would be a good fit for this job. Include links to any apps you have worked on. If you have a website or Behance account send those over as well.