Are you a trendsetter? Do you have what it takes to be an Eastliner Community Manager?
Are you someone trustworthy, with good communication & writing skills, who's active on social networks.
The Social Ambassador will implement our client’s Social Media Strategy, developing online awareness and facilitating a deeper participation with the growing online community. This person should be self-driven and be able to form and drive strategy based on analysis and insights as our client’s community continues to grow.
- Develop and execute a clearly defined social media strategy and report to the strategist of the company.
- Manage presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, and other similar community sites, posting on relevant blogs, forums and seeding content into social applications as needed.
- Become an advocate of the client’s brands in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding the client’s brand and report to appropriate parties.
- Ensure that a consistent marketing message is delivered to the market and the client brand’s position is strengthened.
- Analyze existing and potential media activities.
- Conduct, gather and analyze market research for potential projects.
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Regularly feed back insights gained from social media monitoring into the appropriate team, to help evolve strategies in a timely fashion.
- Stay up-to-date with development in social media tools, trends and applications.
- Initiate people to the use of social media channels.
Skills and Specifications
- A passion for social media marketing and other inbound marketing strategies.
- Excellent communications and writing skills (Arabic / English / French).
- Minor graphic design and Photoshop experience.
- Strong project management or organizational skills.
- Strong analytical, forecasting and research skills.
- Good networking, leadership and negotiation skills.
- Able to multi-task and meet targets.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Flickr, etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Experience in online marketing, advertising and public relations are a plus.