Looking for a User Interface/ User experience Designer with the right aptitude and attitude. In this role you will be a key player in determining the future experiences of Triangle Platform products and websites.
- Working closely with project managers to understand features and context for deliverables, such as sketching, wireframing, Photoshop mockups and high fidelity prototyping.
- Visual Design - illustrations, icons, compelling visual elements, etc.
- Having a strong end-user focus in order to identify for each user activity, the most likely scenario of usage, and proper motivation to engage the user in the solution being provided.
- Client Interaction – comfort level presenting your work to clients and working off of feedbackBusiness Logic– understanding business goals and user needs to effectively craft designs that make these things sing
- Be an important bridge between design and front-end engineering
- Develop high fidelity designs and make sure the final product is pixel precise to your initial vision
- Design a variety of work such as native apps, desktop and mobile websites
- Comfortable participating in design critiques and discussing your design choices in an open forum
- Collaborate with other UX, UI and Product Managers on brainstorming and other ideations sessions
- At least 2-4 years experience designing for the Web
- Strong leadership with excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate and present to both internal and external groups.
- Extensive portfolio of successful, complex projects
- Strong problem solving skills, attention to detail, and consistency
- The ability to work with a diverse team of designers, product managers, and engineers working out of several locations
- The ability to maintain the product's design aesthetic across multiple platforms
- A strong proficiency in the technical aspects of web applications (HTML, CSS, jQuery, etc)
- Expert-level knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite tools (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Superior visual literacy and expert understanding of typography, illustration, color theory, wire framing, and photo manipulation
- Ability to work effectively across departments, prioritize and execute
- A sense of sincere dedication to deliver the best solutions