VineLab is seeking a creative, talented and knowledgeable UX/UI Designer capable of producing stunning user-centric/mobile interfaces for a full time job!
- Overall responsibility for understanding a customer's brief and converting that into appealing, highly usable interfaces.
- Engages with the creative and business development team early on to seek a deeper appreciation of the customers' business problem/goals.
- Develops understanding of the end users of the website/application.
- Capable of generating user personas and user scenarios.
- Prepares low fidelity prototypes of site/features (from paper&pencil concepts to wireframes or interactive prototypes) for internal review and brain storming.
- Capable of gauging technical feasibility of the prototype.
- Presents high fidelity designs/mock-ups to the client for review/iteration/approval.
- Able to explain his/her design philosophy verbally and in writing.
- Design Tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, ...
- Front End technologies: Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 is a huge plus
- Excellent time-management, Multi-tasking and communication Skills.
- A minimum of 2 years of formal professional experience as a Web/Mobile designer.
- Solid Portfolio.
- Good eye for aesthetics: Layout, Grid systems, Color Theory and Typography.
- Strong understanding of mobile platforms (iOS, Android, ...)
- In Sync with recent design standards and trends.
- Bachelor's/Master's Diploma is a huge plus.
Send CV and Portfolio to email@example.com